Natural, healthy and consistent tanning.
There are certain factors to consider prior to as well as after your St Tropez spray tan in order to achieve the best coverage and a longer lasting tan.
- Exfoliate your whole body a day before your tan. Paying particular attention to any dry areas including elbows, ankles and knees
- Do not shave or wax 24 hours prior to having your St Tropez Spray Tan
- Do not use deodorant, moisturisers or oils on your skin on the day of your St Tropez Spray Tan
- Wear loose dark fitting clothing to your appointment to avoid any unwanted marks whilst getting changed after your tan/St Tropez tan
- It is crucial to leave it to develop for 8-12 hours depending on how dark you would like your tan then have a shower as opposed to a bath and pat yourself dry with a towel rather than rubbing yourself dry with a towel
- Moisturise daily, to allow the tan to fade naturally
- Be aware that exfoliating will speed up the process of your tan fading
St Tropez-Tanning from the celebrities favourite.
Full body £27.00